What You'll Do
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business units of Cisco, that is focused on building next generation cloud operations platform that has capabilities of advanced infrastructure, workload optimization, and Kubernetes services. We are looking for you who strive in a dynamic start up like environment.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a world class team working on next generation cloud operations platform. Our team consists of committed, intelligent people who collaborate to put teamwork first.
Who You Are
- You've got experience designing and implementing complex software systems. You are strong in Object Oriented Concepts and Design. Experience working on SaaS Enterprise Software or Cloud Infrastructure would be a plus.
- Strong in Object Oriented Concepts and Design and working with a model-driven architecture is a plus
- Expertise in programming languages like C/C++, GoLang. Exposure to python is an advantage.
- Expertise in working with Dockers, Kubernetes environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to manage competing high priority tasks
- Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership, assertive, communicative, accountable, sense of urgency, and flexible/adaptable
- A real passion for quality, for doing the right thing for the customers, the product, and for the company
- 5- 8 years of experience.
Why Cisco#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.