Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Creer Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Candidate will provide the following laboratory support services which includes but not limited to:
- Sampling, analysis and determination of crude oil quality, Sediment &
Water (S&W) of crude oil using ASTM D4006 & D4007 methods
- API determination using ASTM D287 method
- Density determination using ASTM D1298 method
- Reid Vapour Pressure using ASTM D323 method
- Sand count/analyses using volumetric method
- Total Oil & Grease (TOG) of produced water
- Water content in organic and inorganic compounds using Karl Fisher
filtration method ASTM E203-96. Water content analysis in lube oil,
hydraulic oil, glycol etc.
- Physicochemical and microbial analysis of potable water
- Water vapour in produced gas for injection quality control
- Hydrogen sulphide and carbon dioxide in fuel gas streams, Cargo tanks
- Cooling Medium and Heat Medium Analyses for various parameters
including Total dissolved solids (TDS), Conductivity, pH, Total Iron,
Sulphite HR, Nitrate & Molybdate Residual, Dissolved Oxygen,
Residual Chlorine, Residual Elimin-Ox
- Potable water analyses for pH, Fe, free Cl, TDS, Conductivity, Hardness,
Chloride, Coliforms, MPN & E.coli
- And any other required sampling and testing of produced fluids and
- Diploma (OND) or higher relevant qualification with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, working on FPSO.
- Other experience: 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter.
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years.