We are looking for a skilled and experienced Backend Java Developer to join our team, you will be responsible for writing software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps. You will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development and will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the Development team and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Qualification and Skills:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, or any closely related field is required.
- Minimum of one year of experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat, and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organized