This tutorial is about the How to Become a Front End Developer. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Become a Front End Developer. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Become a Front End Developer
The purpose of designing the site is to ensure that when users open the site they see the information in a relevant and easy-to-read format. This is further complicated by the fact that users now use a variety of devices with different screen sizes and resolutions, forcing designers to take these aspects into account when designing a site. They need to ensure that their site runs correctly on different browsers (cross-browser), different operating systems (cross-platform), and different devices (cross-device), which requires careful planning on the part of the developer. needed
How to become a front-end developer
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. We use HTML to design web pages with a markup language. Most of the markup language is human readable. As a frontend developer, you must know HTML as it is necessary for this industry.
- Here is an example of what an HTML code looks like
- This is what will appear in the browser.
- Screenshot of the Chrome browser.
- You should note that you do not need to learn the full HTML. Here are some topics you should learn:
- Learn about Title, Paragraph, Tables.
- How to embed images, videos on your web pages.
- Understand how to create forms and integrate HTML 5 validations.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. Help design web pages. You can use CSS because it follows a clean coding technique. Once you’ve written a sheet in CSS, you can reuse that same sheet for many purposes. These are some of the topics that you should learn in CSS.
- Learn more about CSS fonts and colors.
- Understand how to use CSS with HTML that you’ve written.
- Learn about element centering and background in CSS.
- Learn about selectors like class selector, element selectors, universal selectors.
- Document Object Model (DOM)
Learn different front-end frameworks.
- Photo created with Canva
- ReactJS is an open source component-based frontend library. Facebook maintains ReactJS. You can also start with AngularJS and VueJs. Both are a good frontend framework.
Building Mini Projects
- Create a simple quiz app – In this, your website can display questions and answer choices of which any one is correct. Show a timer that counts down the time to complete a user’s test. You can also display the highest score someone has ever had.
Up to this point, you will have all the skills a frontend developer needs. He has also created mini-projects that teach how to use the acquired skills.
Contribution to open source projects
What is open source software?
Open source software refers to software whose source code is available to the public. Anyone can use, change and improve the source code.
Why you should contribute to open source projects.
By contributing to open source frontend projects, you will learn a lot. You will learn to read the contribution guidelines for any project. How to compile the project on your local computer. How to extract relevant functions from the source code. You will also learn how to file an issue and how to submit the change.
Open source contribution will help you build a reputation. This reputation will help you start your career at the company you want. Most companies value candidates who have made open source contributions. Open source contributions will bring a lot of joy. On a personal level, you will start to feel more comfortable with frontend projects.
Soft skills development
- As an entrepreneur, you should always be willing to ask the right questions. This is by far the greatest ability to have. He must also have a passion for the field of frontend technology and the will to succeed.
- As an entrepreneur, you must anticipate deadlines, always think about creating value for those you are serving. As an entrepreneur, you should always be willing to take risks. Also, you should not procrastinate.
Final words: How to Become a Front End Developer
I hope you understand this article How to Become a Front End Developer, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.