This book shows how to take advantage of the tools available in Visual Studio to write clean code faster. Miguel Angel Teheran Garcia and Hector Uriel Perez Rojas start by showing how to set up and start Visual Studio 2022 and how to use all the tools provided by this IDE. They then explore key combinations, tips, and additional utilities that can help developers code faster and review their code constantly.
The book also shows how to insert reusable blocks of code writing simple statements. Later, the authors look at visual aids and artificial intelligence that will help improve productivity and understand what is going on in the project.
Author: Miguel Angel Teheran Garcia and Hector Uriel Perez Rojas
Date: June 2022
Audience: Visual Studio developers
Category: Visual Studio & general .NET
- Understand what's new in Visual Studio 2022
- Discover the various code tools to improve productivity
- Explore the benefits of using .NET 6 in Visual Studio 2022
- Perform compilation, debugging, and version control comfortably
- Become well-versed with various shortcuts, tricks, tips, and tools to improve productivity within Visual Studio 2022
- Implement remote and collaborative work with Visual Studio 2022
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info