B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Apple: Check Post Here
Apple is hiring an experienced Data Engineer – AppleCare Digital at their Bengaluru location. They are seeking a customer-focused, passionate and driven Data Engineer with experience in building analytics and data solutions in AppleCare Digital team located in Bangalore, India.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
Engage with analysts, data scientists and business functions to find opportunities, understand requirements, and translate those requirements into data solutions.
Build data pipelines in partnership with data scientists and data engineers iteratively to enable delivering insights and building ML models at scale.
- Expert with streaming and batch data processing
- Expert at schema design, data modeling concepts and advanced SQL
- Demonstrated ability in developing ETL jobs for analyzing and processing high-volume data using Spark/Flink/Storm on AWS or similar cloud platform
- Experience with query APIs using JSON, Protocol Buffers, or XML
- Expertise in scripting languages such as Python, Scala
- Experience in relational/MPP database technologies such as Teradata, SingleStore, Redshift, Postgres, Oracle, Druid etc.
- Experience with workflow management tools: Azkaban, Oozie, Airflow, Jenkins, GitHub Actions etc.
- Experience using NoSQL/columnar solutions like Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS Neptune etc
- Exposure to reporting tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to naturally explain difficult technical topics to everyone from data scientists to engineers to business partners
- B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S. in related field with 6+ years of proven experience
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF