IF you possess craftsman-like coding prowess, then your high-level abilities as a Back-end Developer is sought by a fast-paced FinTech company to join a team working on mission-critical applications. The ideal candidate must have a BS/MS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, at least 4+ years’ Java development, Android/iOS, Relational/NoSQL Databases, and ORM technologies, Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns, experience managing components on AWS/Azure, have worked with with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP) & profound insight of software systems internals – Concurrency, Memory Management, Transaction Management.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 4+ Years Software Development experience using Java technologies.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing PCI/DSS compliant applications.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of software systems internals (Concurrency, Memory Management, Transaction Management, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational/NoSQL Databases, and ORM technologies.
- Managing software components on the cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Must have Android/iOS experience in addition to Java for SDKs.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP).
- Passion for Software Engineering.
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.